What's new

Male Hentzia Palmarum and other Jumper Spider...

lextalionis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's one of my favorite jumper shots. My 5-yr-old calls him the "Santa Spider".

Male Hentzia Palmarum
jumper.jpg


Don't know the name of this guy?
jumper1.jpg


-Roy
 
Haha awesome! I always liked the way spiders look, but they are also creepy! Nice shots. What was he crawling on?
 
I like the second one, the colors strike me a bit more. Both awesome shots though, spiders creep the crap out of me.
 
great pics. My vote goes to the second shot. Really cool to see those tiny spiders that close.
 
I like the composition of #2. But I HATE spiders.... gives me the willies!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom