What's new

Man and dog

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
181
Reaction score
9
Location
Pacifica
P1090715PS.jpg


Photojunky
 
I really like this, except for the stick on the left. It just doesn't add anything to this, in my mind.
 
Almost looks like Man, Dog, and Child (in between).
I'm with Bitter on this, the stick doesn't add anything, it's just kind of there. So is the little piece of branch to the right. How do they look cropped out?
 
I like the branch/bush to the right, if I may say so. It completes the scene in my head.

EDIT: oh, wait, you mean the actual branch, not the silhouette.

Then yeah, clone it out.
 
Ya ...the stick detracts from a great image.
 
I agree with above; clone out the little green branch on the right, and crop the left side 25-30%, and to maintain good proportions, a little off the top.
 
Oops, in the print the branch on the right is cloned out but I forgot it for the website image. I kind of like the stick on the left because of the angle. It is almost paralle to the lump of sand I am standing on and opposite the angle of the dog. Personal preference I guess. Thanks for your comments..
 
Excellent image.... is that growth on the dog its tail or dry wood???
 
Oops, in the print the branch on the right is cloned out but I forgot it for the website image. I kind of like the stick on the left because of the angle. It is almost paralle to the lump of sand I am standing on and opposite the angle of the dog. Personal preference I guess. Thanks for your comments..
Tail.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom