loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Jan 29, 2006 #1
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 29, 2006 #2 First one is great (a little too big for my monitor though). Good POV, great tonal range, exposure, and feel.
First one is great (a little too big for my monitor though). Good POV, great tonal range, exposure, and feel.
loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Jan 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. Another I forgot to include in the message...this one is my favorite but I think I could do better with the highlights...with a ND filter perhaps
Thanks. Another I forgot to include in the message...this one is my favorite but I think I could do better with the highlights...with a ND filter perhaps
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #4 All are nice...but I really like #1!
nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2006 #5 cool shots, i have to agree that i like the first one the best.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 29, 2006 #6 That first one is really great! The second leaves me a little bit cold, but the third is good too. Rob
That first one is really great! The second leaves me a little bit cold, but the third is good too. Rob
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 29, 2006 #7 great shots! so made me think of "stairway to heaven"! Although the first two are a bit tilted, i say they rock!
great shots! so made me think of "stairway to heaven"! Although the first two are a bit tilted, i say they rock!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 29, 2006 #8 These are freakin' awesome