man Vs Nature

Surfsquish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Man vs Nature by Amine | 500px

4.jpg

sorry but way oversaturated for my taste...

will see what others think

Looks like nature is winning.

I like the concept but the colors are way too saturated and the whole image is a bit too blue, but that might be remedied if the color is pulled back a bit.

That is a beautiful place. I don't wanna get into philosophy, but nature and man are one and the same thing. Title should be: man shoots himself in the leg.

A strong composition but the colour can be toned down a bit in PP...Maybe use Nik software on another copy of the original...

I'm just a beginner, so you absolutely shouldn't think of my advice as professional critisism, but I think if the background wasn't so saturated and the focus was more on the rusted pipe/robot looking things, it would look better. Maybe blur the background a bit? I always like a little blur to my backgrounds unless I'm taking a picture FOR the background itself. It has potential to me, but I agree with the others about the saturation issue. It also looks like maybe it needs to be lightened up a little, but not too much or it would seem too flat and not have enough contrast. Maybe try this picture in black and white? Or make it look more old-timey? Maybe something like one of these

$1.jpg$2.jpg$3.jpg

Again, I get a lot of critique telling me my work would be better "if..." but I always edit to where it pleases my eye. These edits look more appealing to my own eye (with the exception of the obvious patch in the last one at the bottom where the water changes color), but I can't speak for anyone else.

The place was really like that. Its a little lake in Disney Lake Buena Vista. It's Disney Magic guys....;) The sunsets are always spectacular looking towards West right before dark...;)

Most reactions

Back