What's new

Mangrove tree BW

Matt Tilghman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
140
Reaction score
70
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all. This is an old photo, but I've never shown it here before. But my main reason for posting is that I came across it yesterday and thought, hey that might look good in black and white! So the B&W version is new. Thoughts? Preferences?

Btw, that tree is gone now :(

375998105_YVCsg-O-1.jpg


tree1BWS.jpg
 
I like the colour photo but b/w transforms it into a much more dramatic photo - love the b/w version :thumbup:
 
Mm, good call.. the b/w really pops!

I like the color one too, but it seems so tame in comparison, the b/w is very dynamic.
 
Thanks guys! I'm starting to agree that I like the BW better, but they kinda are very different types of photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom