binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2013 #1 Manila High Rise by Chris Crossley, on Flickr
yahgiggle TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 9, 2013 Messages 463 Reaction score 358 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2013 #2 Its cool but its on a lean or is it lol?
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yahgiggle said: Its cool but its on a lean or is it lol? Click to expand... It's in Manila.... I have seen how they build them....so yes it probably is truly on a lean this is a crop of one under construction.... No OHS by Chris Crossley, on Flickr Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
yahgiggle said: Its cool but its on a lean or is it lol? Click to expand... It's in Manila.... I have seen how they build them....so yes it probably is truly on a lean this is a crop of one under construction.... No OHS by Chris Crossley, on Flickr
EOV No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 6, 2013 Messages 609 Reaction score 204 Location Coulee Dam, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2013 #4 So I am going to admit to my ethnocentrism. The building in the first shot looks "nicer" than I expected. Construction methods notwithstanding.
So I am going to admit to my ethnocentrism. The building in the first shot looks "nicer" than I expected. Construction methods notwithstanding.