What's new

Maribor at dawn (5.10 am)

Primoz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
27
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a shot of my hometown Maribor, Slovenia at dawn from a near hill called Piramida.
The shot was taken on Monday, 15th August 2011 at 5.10 am

You can see the first glow of the rising Sun on the left and full-moon shining on the right...

Shot with Nikon D90, Sigma 17-50 2.8 (stitched images at 20mm, f/11, ISO200, shutter 30sec.)

C&C welcome! =)


20110815_051038-Edit-Edit-2 by PrimozKovacic, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I know... I did that because of facebook... :P

Better so? :)

Notice: I edited first post and replaced the image with one that has a smaller watermark...
 
Agree about the watermark. I used to use one until I realized no one wanted to steal my pics :lol:
 
Yes, you're right. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom