What's new

Marine lab

JoeyCadigan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Location
Newfoundland, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
went down to the marine lab and got these. I took them with a canon rebel t3 and the 18 - 55 kit lens

1
$009.webp
2
$017.webp
3
$023.webp
4
$024.webp
 
I wouldn't have questioned the clouds if you didn't ask. But upon a closer look, they seem out of place.
 
#4 that poor seal looks so sad.
 
#4 that poor seal looks so sad.
It's because of their eyes and mouth. It looks like he's staring into your soul.

@ak47j
It was my first time so I'll try again. Do you think I should add the clouds?

@acparsons
thank you :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom