markc - soon to serve his 1000th post

the native american in me doesnt allow for any hair...but i could try to glue some on for you...

md

As a sidetrack, I used to tease a friend of mine about his. It basically looked like his public patch had migrated northward. It was just a furry triangle right in the middle of his chest.

Well, I have to get ready to go down to the lake to shoot a set with a 22yo model I met online. The weather is looking like crap, but she said she wouldn't mind posing in the rain.

And you probably think I'm kidding. 8)

markc said:
Well, I have to get ready to go down to the lake to shoot a set with a 22yo model I met online. The weather is looking like crap, but she said she wouldn't mind posing in the rain.

Cheating on our sweet Manda already? You dirty dog! Maybe MD will have another chance. :D

photogoddess said:
markc said:

Cheating on our sweet Manda already? You dirty dog! Maybe MD will have another chance. :D
She *smooch*ed first!
Besides, this is part of the job.

Sort of.

photogoddess said:
markc said:

dont count me out....my camera is set on "manda" mode

md

markc said:

:sad anim: :sad anim: :sad anim: :sad anim: :sad anim: :sad anim:

How could you?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back