What's new

Marlborough Street

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p129115981-4.jpg
 
Every pic you post from MA is going to spear me with guilt.

:(
 
Every pic you post from MA is going to spear me with guilt.

:(
Why guilt? It should just be a feeling of missed opportunity... multiplied by all the Boston photos I'll be posting here in the next few weeks :)
 
I'm a die hard Yankee fan. I hate all things Boston. But I'll confess that I like your picture. I think that a slight change of angle by moving to the left of the poles would make a big difference.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom