Marshmallow farm.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
R6210001.jpg

A field full of pregnant marshmallow sows....soon to give birth to millions of puffy little marshmallow babies, just in time for all the summertime marshmallow roasts across North America. Such a fine shot. Reminding us of the long Canadian tradition of marshmallow ranching that originated long ago on the rangelands of Alberta and Saskatchewan, but which has since spread eastward to Ontario and westward into British Columbia.

A field full of pregnant marshmallow sows....soon to give birth to millions of puffy little marshmallow babies, just in time for all the summertime marshmallow roasts across North America. Such a fine shot. Reminding us of the long Canadian tradition of marshmallow ranching that originated long ago on the rangelands of Alberta and Saskatchewan, but which has since spread eastward to Ontario and westward into British Columbia.

I see you know some Canadian history Derrel. :acne:

It looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man exploded.

Nice, interesting shot, Ron.

Why do I smell a BBC story here?

I see you know some Canadian history Derrel. :acne:

Yup, studied it in school. One of my favorite stories involved how Sheriff Stay Puft was badly burned (to a crispy black) when the jail caught fire, and the locals peeled off his burned skin, and revealed his still - good interior...speaks volumes for the Canadian trait of looking for the good in a bleak situation...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back