What's new

Mass

kevinblahh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
Falmouth, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2964160105_a31a88d790_b.jpg
 
Nice photo. Where did you take this shot? Through your window? I think you should crop a bit on the cloud part.:)
 
Nooo. The sky works well with the whole composition! (My opinion of course)

It's cool how the sky, daunting and "busy" in itself, looks calm in contrast to the busy city.

I'm lovin' it :)
 
that is awesome nice capture..
 
I would of called this "field of wet dreams" but then again my mind is in the gutter.. Good photo. The mood of it makes me want to put on a hat and jacket. The sky makes the photo IMO.
 
The sky certainly makes this photo - the above posts were correct.

It really makes me want to stay in and get a warm blanket. Way to capture the moment.
 
Oooh....I love it! Don't crop the sky!!
 
Another vote for leaving it the way it is..............which is perfect. Kudos to you!
 
Nice shot. I assume this is an HDR? I'd like to see variations of it with some more detail in the darker areas. Not that it's a bad shot at all, it's very cool, just I'd like to see some variations.

BTW... How do you like your Sigma 10-22? I'm looking to sell my Sigma 50-500 so I can get something really wide like the 10-20. Nice lens?
 
Wow... Love it!
 
Nice shot. I assume this is an HDR? I'd like to see variations of it with some more detail in the darker areas. Not that it's a bad shot at all, it's very cool, just I'd like to see some variations.

BTW... How do you like your Sigma 10-22? I'm looking to sell my Sigma 50-500 so I can get something really wide like the 10-20. Nice lens?

I like it a lot, i havent had any problems with it.
 
Don't crop the sky!
the colours are great and as already said (yep, I'm just echoing what others have already posted) its a great mood picture, specially with the reflections / wetness on the tennis court vs the ultra green of the grass.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom