What's new

Mat shot

*starfish*

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
I was wondering what people think about this maternity shot...?

img035.jpg
 
I am not a huge fan of maternity shots...I never felt lovely when I was pregnant...so I think that is key. You may wish to photoshop it so that is is smoother, dreamier. She will have LOTS of memories of her stretchmarks in the future
 
The color at the bottom of her stomach seems odd - slightly orange.

The shadow on the top of her stomach creates the look of a peach crease.

I like the idea, the sheerness and demurred look of the knickers, but I think some work on the exposed skin could use some touching up to remove blotches and color correcting. I'm no expert.

Oranges and peaches.....I'm getting hungry.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom