May 2012 - Photo of the Month Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn you kids and your shenanigans!

:addpics:

I need to create an Over the Limit Team... Its been a good month here on TPF for Pics!!!

Here you go:
7237823078_aa100f04e9.jpg

Awesome and Thank You...I thought it has some anti-theft thing going on with it...I really cold not get it over.

Awesome and Thank You...I thought it has some anti-theft thing going on with it...I really cold not get it over.
No problem... Just right-click the image, copy the URL of the image and then paste it wherever you want, wrapped by the
tags :)

Since I have reached my Maximum number of Nominations for May, and since we are pretty darn near the end of the month, these are my 'Honorable Mentions'. (Not that this is part of the rules...and I am not trying to break the rules, I just can't let this month go without saying how exciting these particular images were for me to be able to enjoy along with the others that I did nominate. Plus I am just detemined.) IMHO, it was a very rich month here at TPF. So try not to be to hard on me for this....:blushing:

EDITED: See reason on later pages in this thread.

Last edited:
Since I have reached my Maximum number of Nominations for May, and since we are pretty darn near the end of the month, these are my 'Honorable Mentions'. (Not that this is part of the rules...and I am not trying to break the rules, I just can't let this month go without saying how exciting these particular images were for me to be able to enjoy along with the others that I did nominate. Plus I am just detemined.) IMHO, it was a very rich month here at TPF. So try not to be to hard on me for this....:blushing:

-

I find what you are doing, very wrong.

-

I find what you are doing, very wrong.

Well, Bitter, then I suggest you have a discussion with the mods and encourage them to have my post removed. While for days and days my chides tongue -in -cheek, I happen to feel it is unfortunate that so many views of this thread and with all less than a handful of contributors, and as of today there are exactly 15 photos posted with over 2,400 views. I realize that no one can be made to contribute to this thread or to embrace the efforts of those who do post their images to TPF, but I happen to get very excited by the myriad of images and the contributions and I don't mind showing my enthusiasm. If you recall correctly, it was my thread least year at the end of the year where I comments on all the images I enjoyed during 2011, so I think I have some reference in my enjoyment and sharing.

And again, sadly, 2,400 views and only 15 photos by only a handful of interested members with so much to share with others.

Do what you feel is right for you, I will cetainly understand your complaint, but IMO it's not morally wrong and I don't think its quite the offense that will impact anyone's life in a negative fashion to be so stern about it.

I reported your post. It will be dealt with, how ever they choose.

You know what you are doing is wrong. You even allude to that in your post.

If this is allowed, you realize how messy this can get?

Guys (and gals whatsits) lets all try and stick to the rules. They are simple rules and yes there are limitations and yes it is a pain when it comes to the end of the month and you have to make a choice, trying to cheat the system to get more of your nominations through isn't really playing the game within the spirit of the rules. Nominations should be each persons own choice from what they've seen.

If you want more people to take up the challenge consider putting a link to it in your signature for others to see as you post around the site.

I reported your post. It will be dealt with, how ever they choose.

You know what you are doing is wrong. You even allude to that in your post.

If this is allowed, you realize how messy this can get?

I hope you feel a thousand times better now. Have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back