Maybe the GPS Knows Best

Aww, thanks! :blushing:
I think I *have* improved, though I'll never even touch Kris' skills...that extra 200mm of reach has definitely helped matters. But honestly, these really were more luck than skill. If the GPS hadn't gotten me lost, I would never have found a nest that was so close to the road--these are as good as they are because I was so close, and had to do very little cropping; some of them aren't cropped at all. It really DOES do wonders for the IQ when you don't have to crop the daylights out of your photo! :D

Sharon needs a Ghillie suit and some ground crawling lessons! lol!

:biglaugh: True story: I actually just BOUGHT one of the jackets! Got it for $10 on clearance! Couldn't believe I was doing it, but I also kinda can't wait to use it. And NO, I am NOT taking pictures of myself in it. :D

Trouble with ground crawling is--when you're a middle-aged, slightly overweight, probably more than slightly under-exercised female--it's not getting down there and crawling that's a problem; it's EVER getting up again!
Between my bad knees and my general out-of-condition shape, I'd probably just have to lie there until the vultures won. :lmao:

Cmon... you HAVE to do a picture! It's not like we could see you anyway, right? lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back