What's new

Mayday Parade

You two please stop trying to show the world that TPF is a kindergarten, ok? If you have to discuss matters as personal as these, take your conversation to PM, that's what the function is there for, right?

That said, I want to add that I personally quite like the dynamics captured in the motion blur, which is surprisingly clear, I must say, and so are the faces, so in the end I see emotion in both, the faces and their "going wild", i.e. moving around a lot.

That ceiling is a thing that can be discussed ... or much rather can't since it was out of your control. It is quite distracting, but such was the venue, so that's what the viewer gets to see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom