What's new

McCreary Barn

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p752549504-4.jpg
 
I like it a lot, the wide crop really works well. Where is this?
 
I like it a lot, the wide crop really works well. Where is this?
Hey, thanks very much. McCreary is a small town about 200km northwest of Winnipeg, MB.
 
Beautiful shot!
I love barns, and the rustic color palette works well here, offset with the nice cloud definition.
 
Beautiful shot!
I love barns, and the rustic color palette works well here, offset with the nice cloud definition.
Thank you very much. I'm pretty happy with this one, to the point that I'm thinking I'll print it big.
 
Thank you, guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom