mobius121 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2010 #1 I am planning on entering one of these shots into an upcoming photo contest, unless I am able to return before the due date and get some better shots. Which do you think I should use (if any)? Thanks in advance.
I am planning on entering one of these shots into an upcoming photo contest, unless I am able to return before the due date and get some better shots. Which do you think I should use (if any)? Thanks in advance.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 10, 2010 #2 You're welcome in advance.
mobius121 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 abraxas said: You're welcome in advance. Click to expand...