What's new

MD Sigma Fisheye 8mm f/4 with M43 adapter

MiamiFilmerGuy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well this was an experiment. I had no idea how it would have looked on my gh2 but I have to admit its pretty wide, barely any flaring (comparable to a tokina's lens flares) and SHARP.
Its a minolta fisheye but I use an adapter and it works fine.

Fisheye is in great condition. Bought off of KEH a while ago. It was rated a EX.

Email me at:
J.Garcia.MFG@gmail.com or Pm me.

I would like $250 shipped, via paypal gift or you pay the fee. Will take offers.

P1020002.jpg

P1020003.jpg

P1020004.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom