What's new

Memory Card selectively failed to store pics

MAM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a 3 1/2 week trip to Indonesia. The trip was divided into three trips: Borneo, Java/Bali and Komodo Island in that order. I discovered when i got home that my elderly Sony DSC-HX90V recorded every pic from the first and last trips and none from the middle trip. I pulled up the monthly calendar which shows pics by each date. Where missing pics should be is the symbol of "?" Can these several hundred pics be retrieved? The memory card is brand new.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom