I got new PJ's / joggers and T-shirts from my dear aunt who I'm staying with while going through some medical stuff in the Detroit / Ann Arbor area.
Also, got another shot at a few to several years more life (maybe even more!) from a bunch of chemo and a stem cell transplant that took 24 days in the hospital. Got out last Friday and celebrating the holidays with family now. That's a pretty huge present!!!
Going to see the Hobbit in 3D on my favorite / biggest IMAX screen with my daughter, her boyfriend, his son and my mom tomorrow, which I'm really looking forward to. Then giving my 3 year old granddaughter her holiday shopping spree the next day (it's a family tradition between me and my daughter, now extended to my granddaughter). They all think these types of things are just Christmas presents for them, but it's always brought me so much joy, that I have to admit they're really presents to myself.
I'm also lining up a new studio space in town that's looking pretty good and for a good price, and I'm hopeful that I'll get it in the near future without any problems. Since moving from my big, beautiful studio loft in Kansas City back home to Northern Michigan at my sister's house several months ago (health reasons), I've been setting up and shooting the small stuff in my bedroom and the larger stuff in her (unheated) pole barn. A nice studio space would be a huge Christmas present to myself. And though I've never wanted to be a photographer for a living, now that I'm retired, and it's in such a prime location, I might even be tempted to open it up for portraiture.