Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
X Pro-3
f/5.6
ISO 8000
1/160 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm
(RAW Applied Fujifilm Classic Negative In Post)

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4).

untitled-2-Edit.jpg

(J-Peg Fujifilm Acros)

untitled-2-Edit.jpg

From my brief interaction with the XPro-3, it can most certainly focus much better in low-light conditions than the prior XPro2 - yet 8000 ISO would be the limit in my humble opinion & preferably 6400 ISO.

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Merry Christmas!!!

Enezdez

Nice! Must say I like the color version.

I think I prefer the color version as well. Is this the club house???? So this was Fuji simulation applied post or in camera?????? If in post did you try any noise correction?

I prefer the color version, because I think the warmth is missing from the B&W. For shots like this, my tendency/compulsion for symmetry would force me to take this nearly straight on, and then I'd bring the photo into LR or similar to work on the perspective. :)

If/when you choose to center something, you kinda have to absolutely nail it or it winds up looking off. So your path and the positioning of the lights on either side of the walkway are kind of distracting.

I think the lights would be distracting anyway, though. Might be worth going wider, stepping forward a bit and trying again to see.

Also worth noting that you have two different temperatures of light in the light posts and the lights on the actual house. Adds to the distraction of the light posts which have a bluer (and less home-y) light.

Also, for bonus points, I'd work in a little perspective correction to get all the lines perfectly horizontal and vertical.

Would be great if you could expose it enough to bring the roof in just a little. Otherwise it kinda falls into the void.

All that said, not the most interesting subject, IMO, but interesting exercise.

If/when you choose to center something, you kinda have to absolutely nail it or it winds up looking off. So your path and the positioning of the lights on either side of the walkway are kind of distracting.

I think the lights would be distracting anyway, though. Might be worth going wider, stepping forward a bit and trying again to see.

Also worth noting that you have two different temperatures of light in the light posts and the lights on the actual house. Adds to the distraction of the light posts which have a bluer (and less home-y) light.

Also, for bonus points, I'd work in a little perspective correction to get all the lines perfectly horizontal and vertical.

Would be great if you could expose it enough to bring the roof in just a little. Otherwise it kinda falls into the void.

All that said, not the most interesting subject, IMO, but interesting exercise.

All I was trying to show was how well the Fujifilm XPro 3 focused during less than optimal light and for bonus points it exceeds the XPro2's capabilities....Merry Christmas!

Cheers,

Enezdez

Most reactions

Back