Mesa Arch - C&C

eswebster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think, which do you like, if you dont like either why. I took some artistic freedom with the color, kinda sepia now... hopefully they arent crap. Interested to see others impressions.... so fire away and thanks for looking.

8590292794_c80b0e5b1a_k.jpg

8589192011_1aeb9c4987_k.jpg

#1 is interesting how you have enhanced the arch and curved the horizon line. Normally, I would not go for that, but here it lends a other-worldly "fantasy" feeling, which works well with the distant reflection off the winding river.

#2 has a little too much spare space that could be cropped from top and bottom. It might sound odd but I think I would take away all the sky and set the horizon on the upper third. IMO it puts a completely different perspective on the image, hope you don't mind, but I include the crop here.

$8589192011_1aeb9c4987_k.jpg

I thought the same about the second image, too much space above and below, I like the crop... I'll have to play around with it a bit more.

I was hesitant with warping the first image, but after playing with it for a bit i actually really liked the outcome... I feel like it draws my eye to the arch more, and around the image.

But its always interesting getting input and opinions from others as looking at one image for too long its easy to get thrown off.

Love the glow on the underside of the arch, well captured.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back