Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Team1.png

L85-1.png

Chrono1-1.png

Chrono3-1.png

Ghilliedup-1.png

Nice Pics. Is that Nat. Guard or just friends getting together?

Just friends, but one or two were in the service.

Just friends, but one or two were in the service.
Really neat pictures. I like the selective coloring on the last one.

Where do you live in the Mid-Mo area? I'm in Columbia.

:eek:! I am in Columbia as well.

Thanks for the comments so far. ^_^

Hey Juanto, I am in Columbia also. We should meet up sometime. I will be up tomorrow night, Wednesday, at the summerfest to get some pictures of Tab Benoit you going? If so we should meet.

OK we all shold meet up. I am fairly new and would love to learn more. Plus I am having a hard time finding good spots to take pictures. As I said I will be at Summerfest on Wednesday and the Twilight festival again on Thursday. I will probably be wearing a black hat that says WRX on it. If you see me say hi.

OK we all shold meet up. I am fairly new and would love to learn more. Plus I am having a hard time finding good spots to take pictures. As I said I will be at Summerfest on Wednesday and the Twilight festival again on Thursday. I will probably be wearing a black hat that says WRX on it. If you see me say hi.
Sorry that I didn't check this thread earlier. I was actually at both events, If your were wearing the hat on Thursday then I saw you. When I ever go shooting I'm usually wearing Blue Basketball shorts and some shirt, Usually a shirt with a front pocket or a Texas A&M Aggies shirt.

Sorry for the bump.

Nice, I want to see some action shots! I use to be huge into woods paintball and still have my ghillie suit. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back