What's new

Milk

Alpha

Troll Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
5,451
Reaction score
41
Location
San Francisco
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
120 Portra 160VC. And a LOT of milk.

milkhe2.jpg
 
That's a really cool shot, kinda trippy. That's seriously milk? What's it running down?

I like the mirrored frames with the different toning.... it really made me look at it to figure out what the heck was going on! I'm not sure if I like the frame splitting them though.... but I don't know if it would work without. I mean I know why it's there, it's the two frames, but part of me wants to see it without the middle frame.

Perhaps I'm crazy. But that's my 2 cents.
 
Teehee :lol:
"Milk"!

That's a good one, Alpha! :lol:

Well done. Care to tell us how long you exposed for the water to become this foggy (milky)?
 
Oh who knows....something btw 1/15 and infinity.
 
Teehee :lol:
"Milk"!

That's a good one, Alpha! :lol:

Well done. Care to tell us how long you exposed for the water to become this foggy (milky)?


:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Ok, so yeah, that makes sense. Alpha, ya got me. Don't I feel silly now!

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom