What's new

Millemium Bridge & Moon abstract

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Location
North East UK
moon-millenium-2.jpg


C&C Welcome.
TFL.
Ken.
 
Was the moon really that big in the photo or did you photoshop it in?
 
Wow, that is stunning. The colours are beautiful. But really, the moon looks like that up there? If so, I'm moving!
 
great shot ken...... i like the composition :thumbup:
 
Great Photo

The colors are outstanding, but I have to ask, is that moon photoshopped?
 
:lol: I love these photoshopped moons! They make the moon look like it does in my dreams! :lol: Funny how most people imagine it so much larger than they see it too.

As for the photo, moon aside, I love the orange & blue combination. I don't think it needed the moon to make this a good shot. :)
 
I agree with PlasticSpanner.

It's a great shot and it would still be good even without the moon.
 
the moon takes away from the brilliant orange and blue
my eyes keep bouncing between the orange and the moon. Personally i think he bridge is more the subject.
 
I agree with PixelPerfect. And yes, that moon must have been a separate exposure, otherwise the total field of view of that shot is only about 1.5° wide by about 2.5° tall ... which would require a super-telephoto zoom lens or a very small crop from a very large image.
 
great shot but as said I think the moon is a bit too much, I don't know where to look

but great job on the edit anyways
 
Looks great. Bold and inspiring.
 
PlasticSpanner said:
:lol: I love these photoshopped moons! They make the moon look like it does in my dreams! :lol: Funny how most people imagine it so much larger than they see it too.
it's called "creative licence" and as such shows a persons creative thoughts. Practice always makes perfect......Maybe I should have given a brief but I wanted to see if anyone would spot the processing. The moon shot was actually bigger (taken with A Sigma 50-500) and reduced in size for this....okay even I know it's still too big and this is not something I've ever done before. It was my potential client looking through some shots who asked if I could put the two together.....I did, he loved it and bought it and got me some more work.
The moral of the story....if it sells .......
then who am I to judge!!
Thanks for all your comments, I appreciate your honesty.
Thanks.
Ken.
 
neat shot ken, glad i didn't miss this one... congrats on the sale!

:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom