What's new

Minolta/Sony Film/Digital A-Mount complete kit

DigiFilm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
304
Reaction score
205
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The 100-400 APO and 50/1.7 shown have been sold, A 50/2.8 Macro has been added. Price adjusted.

If you want to shoot film or like CCD sensors, here you go. I really need to thin some things down. I have a lot of A-Mount lenses but only use a handful, so these are going to go. Both cameras are A-Mount and the lenses fit both with full function and no adapters.

The Sony A350 is a 14MP CCD sensor camera, Sony's third digital. Included are three batteries, two chargers, a 16MB Card and reader.

The Minolta Maxxum 7000 was the first commercially successful AF SLR. I changed the memory battery about a year or so ago, so it should be good for another 8-9 years. This camera will shoot in P (full auto) or ASM. It knows which lens is mounted and when in P it will limit the shutter speed to ensure sharp images, kind of a first attempt at IBIS. I'm throwing in a couple of rolls of Kodak Gold 200 to get you started. These have been refrigerated since purchased.

Lenses are all in great shape and function perfectly.
Minolta 100-400 APO with caps and hood SOLD
Minolta 75-300 with caps
The venerated 70-210/4 'Beercan' with caps and the original metal hood.
Minolta 35-105 'macro' with caps and hood
Minolta 50/1.7 SOLD
Minolta 50/2.8 Macro. World's first AF Macro lens.

Also included is an off brand 1.4X AF TC. This was purchased NOS a couple years ago and rarely used. Includes caps and case.

Last is a handful of filters. These are varied sized and use, most are UV or SKY, a couple of polarizers.

Let me know if you want to see better images of anything.

This isn't going to be cheap to ship due to the lenses, I'm figuring about $40-50, so I am pricing this @ $325.00. including shipping and PayPal fees. I will ship to Canada but there will be added cost.

I will break this kit up, so please feel free to ask and we can work something out.

DSC04924.webp
DSC04925.webp
DSC04928.webp
DSC04929.webp
DSC04930.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom