What's new

Mint Canon 7D Body

kbasdeo

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Canon 7D body. The body is in MINT condition rated 9.5/10 just because it is used. The body is just a little over a year old and have a screen protector on both LCD screens and also have the box /acessories that came with the camera. I'm asking $1,100(body) + 3% paypal fees or send as a gift. I will ship within the 48 states. only reason I am selling is because I have upgraded to the 5d2.


I have good seller feedback on ebay (kbasdeo1@gmail.com) and gmfullsize.com (sittinphatt).

Email: Kbasdeo1@gmail.com
Paypal only. Once payment has been sent I will ship FedEx ground and provide a tracking number.

-Kevin

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg
 
Camera Body is now sold, please close thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom