What's new

Mint Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 VR

_Torai_

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Up for sale is a Nikon Nikkor 18-105mm VR f/3.5-5.6 (also known as a Kit lens).

Condition: used, mint, excellent. I cant find any scratch both on the body and the glass. If you do, it would be very tiny. I put a multi-coated UV (made in japan) filter since day 1. It will come with the lens as well.

What's included: lens, both end caps, hood. No original box. I also have an Adorama camera bag which I no longer use if you want I can give you at no additional cost rather than shipping fees.

Price: $250 + shipping CONUS. Paypal only.

I will keep it here for 3 days, then it'll go to ebay.

Thanks for looking !

6310555201_6392e3612e_b.jpg


6311077614_a79a31150a_b.jpg


6311076704_d48cc892d7_b.jpg



6310557231_2f442cd96e_b.jpg
 
bump! its a great lens for beginner !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom