What's new

Miscelleneous

Which Photo is Better?

  • First

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Second

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Third

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

rumat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please vote

DSC_0136.jpg
CSC_0378.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg



Please vote which one is better
 
guys please give feedback
 
I can't vote in the poll for some reason.

#1 - It's either out-of-focus or very, very soft and underexposed.

#2 - Best of the three but really doesn't do anything for me.

#3 - It's out of focus with blown out areas.
 
I can't vote in the poll for some reason.

#1 - It's either out-of-focus or very, very soft and underexposed.

#2 - Best of the three but really doesn't do anything for me.

#3 - It's out of focus with blown out areas.
I have to agree.
 
For the sake of voting I went with 1 because it reminded me of an old movie. The geese (?) reminded me of some picture off the internet & the last one meant nothing to me.
 
For the sake of voting I went with 1 because it reminded me of an old movie. The geese (?) reminded me of some picture off the internet & the last one meant nothing to me.

yeah i voted for the sake of voting aswell, although none of caught my attention as great photos the best in my eyes was number 1.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom