What's new

Missed Flight...

daithi33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Missed Flight..As always C&C welcome...

2983391212_c8a91cd379_o.jpg


daithi...
 
hahaha no wonder he missed his flight, stupid nudist :D
well I have missed flight couple of times myself but not because I forgot to wear clothes lol

where was this photo taken?
 
..doesn't look like he's missing anything:)
 
Thanks for the comments Hobbes - the photo was shot in Paris.

daithi
 
:lol: @ Misia...

Agreed but I wouldn't be such an exhibitionist if I were in his shoes lol

daithi
 
Last edited:
to me it looks like hes thinkin SHlT I FORGOT MY CLOTHES
 
Maybe its the new Ryanair clothes allowance that caused him to go naked!!!!
 
Lol @ Renair - could well be.... I've seen people loaded up wearing T Shirts under shirts, then jumpers on top topped off by a jacket on warm days sweating like dogs going through Shannon airport just to save space in their carry on suitcases.
 
Nah.. he's just ashamed that's cold out there
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom