What's new

Misty morning - 1

Ozzie_Traveller8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
767
Reaction score
971
Location
Eastern Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
G'day all

Had a couple of days at the Woodenbong Reserve in northern NSW - and one morning woke up to this wonderful mist.

1)- lonely fence


exif- Panny FZ-2500; 1/30s x F6,3; ISO-400; lens at 3x zoom / 80mm FFequiv

2)- Paddock gateway


exif- Panny FZ-2500; 1/50s x F6,3; ISO-400; lens at 2x zoom / 40mm FFequiv

3)- Small creek puddles


exif- Panny FZ-2500; 1/30s x F6,3; ISO-400; lens at 2x zoom / 33mm FFequiv

As always, feedback welcome
Phil
 
#2 for me Phil I like the gate which draws my attention and then I drift back to the mist.
 
Fence in the mist-d850.webp

I pulled this out of 2nd pic. First I sent it to Ozzie and he asked me to post it with the thread and for have anyone who wanted to edit and post too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom