What's new

Misty Trees

Hokiehall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
191
Reaction score
11
Location
Central Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caught this on the fly along a highway in Kentucky

fallcolortree6955.jpg
 
Good idea.... I shot something similar on a highway last year.... is just matter of minutes and the mist will be gone..... be quick!
 
Thanks. Each year we travel from Central Virginia to the Chicago area to visit my MIL. We travel through some interesting territory so I get my wife to drive a while and I hoist the camera and shoot what I can see from the window. I have a few decent shots doing this and it helps pass the time along the 750 mile trip.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom