What's new

Mixed bag of abandoned stuff (warning: 6+ photos)

Oh, I totally missed that! I was too interested in the photos. :greenpbl:
 
woah, pic number 7 is really confusing... your reflection suggests that you were standing on the right side of the room due to the rotated mirror, but this picture is taken straight on. magic?
No magic – it's actually simpler than it seems. If you look closely, you'll notice that the camera in the mirror is a Canon (a toy, a prop if you will). This was shot with Nikon equipment. Hopefully this clarifies the issue :lol:

Really nice collection. #1 and #5 are my favorites as well, but #7 really grabbed my attention. Post some more!
Hey, thanks! Every once in a while I do one of these "mixed bag" threads. Otherwise I post my photos (lots of them!) here or in the B&W forum.

Thanks everybody for the kind comments!
 
If you look closely, you'll notice that the camera in the mirror is a Canon (a toy, a prop if you will).

did you just refer canon cameras as toys....? i have lost all respect for you :er:
 
LOVE #3... and you in the mirror on the last one with the big smile on your face is just creepy, which is very amusing. :)
 
did you just refer canon cameras as toys....? i have lost all respect for you :er:
I was just kidding of course. My two photo-buddies shoot Canon and they get some amazing stuff out of those plasticky thingies that they have, so there must be something good to them Canons.

LOVE #3... and you in the mirror on the last one with the big smile on your face is just creepy, which is very amusing. :)
LOL, thanks I guess :lol:

Thanks, gents!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom