What's new

Mixed bag v7.0

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a bunch of photos that probably don't deserve their own thread.

1.
p131450060-4.jpg



2.
p425568417-4.jpg



3.
p98709579-4.jpg



4.
p934528121-4.jpg



5.
p901202603-4.jpg



6. Yours truly on location
p828984961-4.jpg



Thanks for looking...
 
I really like the tones in the first one, and the whole shot actually. Great B&W.

I find the second one kinda boring. The composition is great and it's well taken, but I still find it uninteresting.

I like 3,4 and 5 also.
 
I find the second one kinda boring. The composition is great and it's well taken, but I still find it uninteresting.
I agree with this. I liked the scene and found it beautiful and peaceful while there, but I can't help feeling – like you – that the photograph is meh.

Thanks for the candid feedback.
 
Great shots! Cheers for that! The last image is quite funny. Is that you on the photo? Nice! Yeah, post more photos and It would probably make me happy! :)
 
I love #5......lol Say hello to my little friend!! Fun shot.......:lol:
 
All of them are great! I really like #2, it's peaceful & well done. It just doesn't have the drama of #1 so next to it, it looks boring. But it could stand alone on a wall with no problem.
 
Great shots! Cheers for that! The last image is quite funny. Is that you on the photo? Nice! Yeah, post more photos and It would probably make me happy! :)
Thank you :) Yes, that's ghostly me in the photo. I'm constantly posting stuff around here, probably too often :lol:

I love #5......lol Say hello to my little friend!! Fun shot.......:lol:
Thanks! The building looked abandoned, but a dog appeared on that window right by Tony when I was setting up and barked at me.

All of them are great! I really like #2, it's peaceful & well done. It just doesn't have the drama of #1 so next to it, it looks boring. But it could stand alone on a wall with no problem.
Thank you. Someone on Flickr pointed out that the scene looked great for a faux-IR conversion and I thought he was right. Here's the resulting image:

p469839506-4.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom