93rdcurrent
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2007
- Messages
- 451
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Beaverton, OR
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's one I took last fall and recently rediscovered.
Thank you very much! Coming from you I will take that as quite the compliment. Funny how we take a series of photos and develop just one to later find a gem we like even better. And you are right, I couldn't get the electric company to move their tower for such a beautiful sunset.Ah, that was a sunset not to be missed!
And you followed my "rule" (you don't even know about my "rule", I am sure) which says that when you can't get rid of the pylons (for you forgot your metal saw at home) you have to make them part of your composition.
It seemed to work out in the end either way.