13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Love the set I have question however what kind of MMA is this that allows people to bite each other what's up with that fight with hands and feet not biting someone like little kids do.

I think he took that move from boxing- Mike Tyson to be precise.

Actually, I think I just caught him in a transition as he was looking to mount the back. I thought it looked funny. A worse shot is the very next one, where the same fighter appears to be throwing an elbow to the back of his opponent's head.

I think he took that move from boxing- Mike Tyson to be precise.

Actually, I think I just caught him in a transition as he was looking to mount the back. I thought it looked funny. A worse shot is the very next one, where the same fighter appears to be throwing an elbow to the back of his opponent's head.

I took another look at it and now I am thinking this guy was just kissing for some reason his opponents back before he get's slammed

Great pics! What kind of equipment/settings are you shooting with? I have been doing football for a while now but with MMA interest rising I would love to get into that sport

Do you use a flash when taking photos with the lens against the cage?

No, I never use a flash for the actual fight pics, be it boxing, kickboxing, or MMA. The only exception I make is for professional wrestling.

nice shots.

In the 1rst one? why is he taking a nap?:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back