What's new

Mmmmm. Christmas!

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3087341931_61e3ef6d43_b.jpg

​
 
VERY cool, thanks for posting that! Is that the only shot you took? If you took more, i'd like to see some different versions and angles. Very unique.

Oh, and do you mind if I steal the idea? :)
 
No problem! It's an ongoing series... here are some unedited ones (oh! and see avatar!).

I added another large one here because you can see the city behind me :mrgreen:.

3088539798_7fc31e3431.jpg


3087700591_cb663e3f14.jpg


3088535788_b3f1341f4e_b.jpg


3088533442_5c586118da.jpg
 
Nice idea! I've been doing a long exposure series on the ornaments on my own tree. I love photography at Christmastime. It's so much FUN!
 
How would a long exposure change an ornament, if you don't mind my asking?
 
So you walk around and see all the bauble-ornaments in show windows and malls and on trees and as decoration alone ... and made it your assignment to get as many selfs in as many baubles in the city as you will get? What a nice assignment! :D Pity that we never get to see your face... :( ;)
 
Pity that we never get to see your face... :( ;)

:mrgreen: My one internet rule (laid down by my dad) - no face shots for me!

So I will remain anonymous to all of you until I go to a meetup. (Planning for Newfoundland 2010!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom