M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Jul 27, 2008 #1 1. stormy skies 2. hanging rock 3. delicate arch *These are my digital snapshots, i can't wait to see how the medium format shots look.
1. stormy skies 2. hanging rock 3. delicate arch *These are my digital snapshots, i can't wait to see how the medium format shots look.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2008 #2 myopia said: ... *These are my digital snapshots, i can't wait to see how the medium format shots look. Click to expand... Me too Very well done!
myopia said: ... *These are my digital snapshots, i can't wait to see how the medium format shots look. Click to expand... Me too Very well done!
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 28, 2008 #3 awesome shot.....I need to visit UT one day.
W wlsmoku TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2008 #4 man I miss that place - great shots!
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 28, 2008 #5 Very pretty series, Myopia
Hawaii Five-O My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 1,099 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2008 #6 These are great shots too! I like the rainstorm in the first picture.
pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 #7 myopia said: quote] Where is that!? I saw a B&W of that some time ago and thought it to be such an amazing location. Great shot. Post up your MF shots too! Click to expand...
myopia said: quote] Where is that!? I saw a B&W of that some time ago and thought it to be such an amazing location. Great shot. Post up your MF shots too! Click to expand...
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Jul 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 pm63 said: Where is that!? I saw a B&W of that some time ago and thought it to be such an amazing location. Great shot. Post up your MF shots too! Click to expand... it is called "delicate arch" in the arches national park.
pm63 said: Where is that!? I saw a B&W of that some time ago and thought it to be such an amazing location. Great shot. Post up your MF shots too! Click to expand... it is called "delicate arch" in the arches national park.