Mockingbirds

cgleockler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Out looking for signs of spring yesterday but not too much yet... still was able to watch some mockingbirds for a while :) Anyone seen an osprey on the east coast yet?

Attachments

• DSC_9374 (2).JPG
    DSC_9374 (2).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • DSC_9376 (2).JPG
    DSC_9376 (2).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
Nice set are mocking birds common on the east coast during summer?

I see them p
They're pretty common, I'm on the Eastern shore of Maryland and I probably see them once a week or so just about all year long

I see them p
They're pretty common, I'm on the Eastern shore of Maryland and I probably see them once a week or so just about all year long
Cool where is maryland nova scotia? me and my family will be coming to the east coast this summer in july but my mom cant make the fary ride across to newfoundland and i am hoping to see a northern mocking bird

I see them p
Cool where is maryland nova scotia? me and my family will be coming to the east coast this summer in july but my mom cant make the fary ride across to newfoundland and i am hoping to see a northern mocking bird

It's in the US, about 60 miles from Washington DC. If your ever in the states you'll have a good chance to see one, I wouldn't know about Canada ... I haven't been there yet but this summer I'll hopefully be traveling through on my way to Alaska so I'm pretty excited :D any spot in Canada I should plan a stop?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back