Model Michelle

max3k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything here. This is Michelle. Shot with a 24-70L @ F2.8

Natural light

600_18020533.jpeg

600_18020307.jpeg

600_17994240.jpeg

I still only qualify as a newbie, but I think these are fantastic! Not "newbie forum" material. Looking at #2 I wonder if maybe it could benefit from a slightly different crop; perhaps with her slightly more to the right of the frame?

As a side note, I love the fact that you are shooting with a $1500 lens on a $400 camera body! No sarcasm intended, I really think it's interesting.

As a side note, I love the fact that you are shooting with a $1500 lens on a $400 camera body! No sarcasm intended, I really think it's interesting.

if you arent aware already, you'll quickly learn on here that it's more about the lens than the body. dont worry, i was surprised in the beginning too ;)

regarding the pics...
they are nice! shes a beautiful girl. is her skin that creamy for real, or was there some smoothing going on?

i only wish she was making eye contact with the viewer in the first one. it looks as though shes caught in a stare, or deep in thought. the way her head is cocked is nice. i have a hard time shooting people from below and not making "up the nose" shots. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments guys. Biscuit, I did a little skin smoothing to remove some blemishes, but she is a naturally beautiful young lady

Most reactions

New Topics

Back