What's new

Model shoot, critique please...Thanks :o)

ukreal1

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
edited on picnik, I cannot get my mind around ps...
from a photoshoot at a 'haunted' hotel here in Oki...
Link Here
couldn't get image to post, sorry...
 
Love the photos of the kids, the ones of the little girl are fabulous.
 
These are some very fun shots, i realy enjoyed the shots of the kids.
91973795

54660737
 
Thanks! That's my daughter, she get's annoyed with me sometimes, taking so many photos!
 
Raffia 2 edit is overexposed on the far side of her face and the background which makes it a poor choice for a beginning shot on a web site.

Reducing the exposure and using a reflector on the camera side would provide a much more evenly lit photo.

skieur
 
I see that now, although I still like it :o). Might see if I can play with the exposure a bit when I get in the mood!
anyone else? I have some other model shots taken the same day as well on my pbase site, thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom