mom baby sis

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my sister in law and her two daughters were passing thru town so i offered to go take some pics with the new born... the lil one was just a month+ and the older one is about 5/6

it was just too hot to take the baby out and the light in the room was pretty bad... both photos shot at 1/10... i had to make to with those conditions... these are not edited, just a bw convert

i saw the mom and the sister kiss the baby at the same time, but my camera was just too slow so i had them repeat it, i managed to capture it just then...
the mom then fell back exclaiming 'phew! im tired' so thats when pic#2 happened :)

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

looking forward to the comments :)

Awww... These are very sweet. :thumbup:

Those are wonderful, happy pics that I know they will treasure years from now. (Love the look on the baby's face as she's being kissed, and the happy grin on mom's face in the second shot!) It's really great to see your shots again, Mansi. I've missed them.

thank you for the comments :)

Awesome pics. You've made good use of the lighting conditions, by converting them into b/w. Family reflects beautiful in b/w. Love those shots.
It's been some time since I saw a post of your. It's great that you were back. Good Luck.

Most reactions

Back