What's new

mom told me nt to play with fire

KunalShingla

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
197
Reaction score
4
Location
New Delhi
feel free to comment guys......wud love know wat everyone feels....

1.


IMG_0215.jpg



2.

IMG_0202.jpg


3.

IMG_0205.jpg


4.

IMG_0214.jpg



thanku all for seeing...
COMMENTS......:mrgreen:
 
I feel increasingly hot! :D
The flames are nicest in the third photo.
You took these handheld?
I think I detect a bit of camera shake in the first. But I still like that one a lot, too.
 
Fire....fire....heh heh.....fire.....:D Nice shots. I do see a little camera shake I think but they're pretty good! Fire is hard to shoot because it won't hold still :lol: I like the last one. It made my face feel warm. :)
 
thx LaFoto,calliope,pachelbels
yes it was handheld and since the 1st one low on brightness u see some shake but i still selected this one to be posted cause the shake is giving it a good sharp shape in the end...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom