invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 7, 2011 #1
Hardrock TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 36 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2011 #2 I dont understand the title... I enjoy the tones of the image and it definitely draws in interest but I would like to see a square crop with the left wall cut out.
I dont understand the title... I enjoy the tones of the image and it definitely draws in interest but I would like to see a square crop with the left wall cut out.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Ooooooooooo......wow....color!! :greenpbl:
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2011 Banned #4 nice color but, imo, a totally incoherent picture.