beanphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 81 Reaction score 3 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 30, 2011 #1 [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
frisii TPF Noob! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 130 Reaction score 6 Jul 30, 2011 #2 Juicy the first two are fresh!! great colors..very nice!
invncblsonic143 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Location jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2011 #3 I love number 3 the contrast really makes it pop!
beanphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 81 Reaction score 3 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you! This little guy was my friend for the day. He would follow me around and land back on my finger when I'd set him down haha. needless to say it made modeling him pretty easy
Thank you! This little guy was my friend for the day. He would follow me around and land back on my finger when I'd set him down haha. needless to say it made modeling him pretty easy
motta TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2011 Messages 67 Reaction score 1 Location Cascais Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2011 #5 The 3rd one is simply incredible. Fantastic shot, congratulations!
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 31, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #6 I am also a fan of #3. The minimalism w/ a splash of color is just lovely! Keep shooting!!
beanphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 81 Reaction score 3 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 31, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 motta said: The 3rd one is simply incredible. Fantastic shot, congratulations! Click to expand... Appreciate the kind words motta!! I'm really glad you liked it!
motta said: The 3rd one is simply incredible. Fantastic shot, congratulations! Click to expand... Appreciate the kind words motta!! I'm really glad you liked it!