What's new

Monday Night Football Cincinnati Skyline

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whenever the Cinicnnati Bengals are on Monday Night Football there are 2 things for certain, the Bengals get the crap beat out of them on national TV and there are photographers all over the surrounding hills shooting the skyline. I was one of them last Monday night. They also lit the Great American Ballpark (Reds stadium) as a tribute to Sparky Anderson who passed away on the 4th of November. So with both stadiums lit and a newly built (and lit) Great American Tower I headed out.

I shot quite a few panoramics as well as these image, although I won't post them here as you hust can't appreciate the 200 MBs worth of image here. If you'd like to see the rest (including the panos) check here.

1
p436579777-4.jpg


2
p728486168-4.jpg


3
p834392506-4.jpg


4
p976902209-4.jpg


5
p489871170-4.jpg


6
p70923855-4.jpg
 
how's it going stenger, some nice pics, i'll need to get myself back down to cincy at night for some shots. did some day shots a couple months back but was there with the sun high and it blew most of the pics out. good seeing a familar name on a new site.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom