BJF TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2011 Messages 244 Reaction score 11 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2011 #1
Bgagnon127 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 7 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2011 #2 Cool shot, I love how vast the landscape looks. The only negative for me is it looks a little underexposed but that's an easy fix.
Cool shot, I love how vast the landscape looks. The only negative for me is it looks a little underexposed but that's an easy fix.
BJF TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2011 Messages 244 Reaction score 11 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bgagnon127 said: Cool shot, I love how vast the landscape looks. The only negative for me is it looks a little underexposed but that's an easy fix. Click to expand... Thanks for your comment. Very helpful.
Bgagnon127 said: Cool shot, I love how vast the landscape looks. The only negative for me is it looks a little underexposed but that's an easy fix. Click to expand... Thanks for your comment. Very helpful.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 16, 2011 #4 Wow this is beautiful... love the sky. Great shot.
T Tbini87 TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2010 Messages 574 Reaction score 8 Location Chico, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2011 #5 Loved Canyonlands when I got to see it last year. Beautiful place, and beautiful shot. Well done.
BJF TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2011 Messages 244 Reaction score 11 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys for your comments!
elbeasto TPF Noob! Joined Oct 10, 2010 Messages 22 Reaction score 2 Location Sydney Australia Jun 22, 2011 #7 Nice shot but I would have lifted the exposure in the sky a little.