What's new

Monolith

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-hv0003.jpg

Reworked from a shot taken a little over a year ago.
 
Nice deep color in this one. The sky has a nice rich lavender/purple, and with the wispy clouds, it really stands out. The texture and shape of the rocks give it a very nice composition as well.

Enjoyed this one a lot. Thanks for sharing. Glad you reworked it! :)

NJ
 
I like the composition but the red on the rock looks like it's kinda blocking up, atleast on my monitor. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to look, but it feels a little unnatural to me. Otherwise, it is an amazing looking shot, the sky looks phenomenal.
 
You've got a nice sense of humor.
 
Thanks for the comments. I wish I would have shot this RAW. I haven't been able to get quite what I want out of the jpg. Still, it's one of my favorite shots. Will try a re-edit some other time.

Rob91, Thank you- it's what my parents gave me instead of money.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom