loosecanon TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location Lakeside, MT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #1 My first post here, lots of awesome photographers on this forum.
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #2 Loosecanon Hello and welcome to the forum. I like the colors of the sunset, I also really like the silhouette of the foreground. Great shot to start on the forum.
Loosecanon Hello and welcome to the forum. I like the colors of the sunset, I also really like the silhouette of the foreground. Great shot to start on the forum.
Stephen.C TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 434 Reaction score 8 Location Boston MA/Columbus OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #3 I too really like the colors. The trees are very sharp, and I really like that.
J JBWilson TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #4 Makes me want to live there even more! Great shot!
loosecanon TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 119 Reaction score 0 Location Lakeside, MT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you all... you are so kind.
Wraith72 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Happy Valley, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2010 #6 Excellent shot! The red/blue color combination with the sharp tree silhouette makes for a striking photo.
Excellent shot! The red/blue color combination with the sharp tree silhouette makes for a striking photo.
MohaimenK TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2008 Messages 2,583 Reaction score 11 Location In between her... Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2010 #7 Dude you take some crazy pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them ALL